What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
What we Collect from your interaction with our sites – Ramshackle and the Ramshackle Store.
- Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) placing an order with us.
- Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) using our services.
- Names (and in some cases ages and gender) of all participants of a photo shoot.
- Details and notes taken throughout a photo session or service provided to help us remember conversations during and details of your session.
- If you EMail us or send us messages via social media, these messages are stored within our email system or social media accounts. These messages are stored for as long as practicable to allow us to provide you with better future services.
WHO IS COLLECTING THE DATA?
This data is being collected by Ramshackle Games. We use a password protected data management software to hold our data.
The Site uses a WordPress hosting platform through a dedicated Domain. Your data may be stored through WordPress.com’s and our Hosts Domains data storage, databases and their general applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
The site utilises systems that are designed to prevent unauthorised access to any personal data you may submit on the Site. The Site maintains data accuracy and guarantees the correct use of the information under this statement. The systems used at The Site comply with the latest security standards and include necessary electronic, physical, and managerial procedures (Including Administration, see Section 5.), which help to protect the information collected online and to ensure and guarantee its correct and safe use. Nevertheless, due to the fact that no data can be 100% free nor 100% secure on the Internet, nor the WWW, we cannot guarantee that any information submitted to us will be totally safe and secure. Users provide the information at their own risk. The Site constantly assesses and evaluates the abilities of new technologies in providing the additional protection of the information where possible.
How do we use your information?
HOW IS IT BEING COLLECTED?The majority of our data is collected directly from you. Whether you fill out a form for us online or in person, or tell us face to face, via the telephone, via e-mail or message.
In some cases, data may be given to us by a third party. This includes if somebody purchases a voucher for you – They will usually give us your name and details to allow us to process their order, and provide our service to you.
WHY IS IT BEING COLLECTED?
Most of the data we collect is solely for the purpose of providing you with a service you have ordered, or had ordered for you.
Some of the data we collect is to help provide you with a better customer serviceexperience through the use of Personal Information
we are required by law to collect and store certain information relating to any order you place with us.This Information allows you to be identified as and an Identifier of purchaser of services or goods of Ramshackle Games and so includes:
- Name, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, gaming types, Interests, banking details – (See below), health declaration with regards you require disabled access or special needs if visiting the store or require access to a specific venue or site we have agreed upon.
- Credit, Debit card, Direct Debit information, relevant information about your bank account number and sort code or other banking information. Please Note that we do not store your bank or credit card details on our web servers
- Your usage records and duration of visits with regards Ramshackle Games Sites, venues and events.
- Your contacts with us, such as a note or recording of a call you make to our contact centre, an email or other records of any contact you have with us.
- Your purchase/booking information – such as dates of payment owed and received, the services you use and any other information related to your account
- Your particular preferences for particular products, Services or interests when you tell us what they are; – or when we assume, deduce what they are, depending on how you and your use of Ramshackle Games Sites products and services
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
By default WordPress does not collect any analytics data. However, many web hosting accounts collect some anonymous analytics data. However we make use of Google Anylytis to better allow us to understand the data of where our customers and visitors come from, the range of pages visted and other data for advertising and better understandoing of how our pages work.
- We will only process your information for these purposes where we have your consent to do so.
- Khandie Photography may internally analyse data for business and forecast purposes.
- Khandie Photography may internally analyse data for business and forecast purposes.
Under no circumstances will any Personal Information be used for anything other than the reason it has been submitted for. We reserve the right to use any Personal Information for promotion administration purposes, including but not limited to verification and notification of winners as applicable.
Any Personal Information obtained regarding an enquiry will be stored within the medium in which it was received and, unless a booking is complete, all Personal Information will be anonymised prior to the date of the event or eight months after final contact is made (whichever is later). Where a booking is made, relevant Personal Information provided by the client will be stored for a period of ten (10) years after the date of the event.
All electronic devices where your Personal Information is stored, for example, mobile phone, tablet, digital device (where applicable), Cloud service, online storage, localised Nas and desktop, all contain passwords. Images are stored on on digital mediums which are password protected. Any paper documents where your Personal Information can be accessed are stored in a secure, private location only accessible by Ramshackle Games.
All correspondence to Ramshackle Games via email, social media, website, contact form, Whatsapp, Messenger, electronic messaging services are password protected and Khandie Photography is solely responsible for the handling and managing of all personal data.
Some of our processes for how we use your information can involve profiling, automated processing and automated decisions. We need to do this to meet our own contractual obligations, to comply with applicable law (i.e. for fraud prevention, or where we are have a genuine good faith belief we are under a regulatory or legal (lawful) obligation to do so), and is within our legitimate business interests to engage in such automated processing. See Section 7) For example:
- We, and in the site may engage in profiling and automated processing, both directly and through the use of third party identification verification services, to verify your identity (so we can confirm you appear to be who you claim to be). We set out more information on this above and how this affects you and Section 7. If we cannot identify you, we may not be able to provide the Services to you. This identity verification check will be based on the information you provide to us and the results we get for the third party verification services (which is limited to the result of the check).
Client, staff and Customer Safety:
- We have developed processes, for the purposes set out in our business, to check that our Services are not being used for fraudulent purposes, and to make sure our staff and all relevant persons are treated fairly and safely. We will consider information you provide to access our Services, information you provide to enhance your experience, information we automatically collect from your use of our Services, and information we collect from other sources. We regularly check that our processes are up to date and implemented robustly and fairly to ensure that we can deliver the Services to you and that they are safe to use. If we believe in good faith, through legal and lawful entities and bodies and other approved and noted sources that personal safety, abuses, illegality (where we have prior information) and crime prevention processing detects activities or use of our Services which could be used for criminal or illegal activities, we may not be able to provide the Services to you.
Fraud and crime detection and prevention:
- We have robust developed processes, for the purposes set out above, to check that our Services are not being used for fraudulent purposes. We will consider information you provide to access our Services, information you provide to enhance your experience, information we automatically collect from your use of our Services, and information we collect from other sources. We regularly check that our processes are up to date and implemented robustly and fairly to ensure that we can deliver the Services to you and that they are safe to use in the context of job requirements (Without prejudice in this Fraud and Crime detection.). If we believe in good faith that our fraud and crime prevention processing detects activities or use of our Services which could be used for fraudulent or criminal activities, we may not be able to provide the Services to you.
Product development and creation:
- We can process the information you provide to us, the information we collect from your use of our Services, site and the information we obtain from third parties automatically to improve our products and develop new products and services. The information we use will help us to understand what is important to our users, and how we can create better products and services.
Ramshackle Games may at times use an assistant, administrator, physical or virtual, or a second shooter, under these circumstances they will have access to your name and telephone number for the duration of the event. All paperwork with this Personal Information on will be destroyed after the event has been carried out.
WHO WILL IT BE SHARED WITH?
We take your privacy very seriously. We do not sell your data to third party organisations. There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow us to provide our services to you. These include:
- Delivery and Postage Service Providers to allow us to send you documentation and orders you have placed. (Information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
- Manufacturers (our or approved printing labs) if we are sending an order directly to you from a lab. (Information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
- Law Enforcement and Legal Requirements – We will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
Personal information shall not be shared with Third Party operators or websites, unless considered necessary when completing your transaction. For example, Khandie Photography used Google Drive as a means to distribute final digital material and/or photographs to clients; Khandie Photography will use your name and images to complete this order. This Site holds no physical, or E-Commerce payment and hosting transaction websites and services; Responsibility for privacy policies on other sites, but endeavours to only work with GDPR compliant companies.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
Patreon features in this website
In order to enable you to use this website with Patreon services, we save certain functionally important Patreon information about you in this website if you log in with Patreon.
These include your Patreon user id, Patreon username, your first, last names and your vanity name. Additionally, the id of your campaign at Patreon and your campaign’s Patreon URL are also saved.
If you request that your data be deleted from this website, this data will also be deleted and Patreon functionality will not work. You would need to register on this website and log in to this website with Patreon again in order to re-populate this data and have Patreon functionality working again.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- If you would like any clarification on how we collect, store or process your data – please contact us directly.
- If you would like further information on the legal guidelines we operate within, or have any concerns about how we use your data, please check the ICO’s website
- Further Information: